We’re growing at a rapid pace, and need an outstanding team at the helm with us. So here’s what we’re after in you:
Startupfest is an international event for the startup community that gathers more than 6000 participants each summer in the Old Port of Montreal. This year, Startupfest will be held at Parc-de-Dieppe, July 10-14th, 2018: 2018.startupfestival.com
Join Startupfest’s dynamic team as Marketing Coordinator!
Looking for a coordinator to assist in marketing, digital media, content creation, and partnerships at Startupfest! Responsible for working with the Director of Marketing and Partnerships on new initiatives, maintaining social channels, assisting with the coordination and execution of activations onsite, and supporting on partnership opportunities.
The ideal candidate shows proficiency in coordinating several projects simultaneously and under pressure, in copywriting and/or graphic design, has digital experience (WordPress, social media platforms), has strong social skills and attention to detail.
– Coordinate with the Director of Marketing and Partnerships on announcements and campaigns to produce all material assets
– Produce and coordinate content for social media and web platforms (written and visual) in collaboration with the Digital Strategist and Director of Partnerships
– Monitoring and management of social platforms (experience with social listening and management software a plus)
– Write and proofread written communications
– Coordinate efforts with partners and sponsors
– 1 year experience in a similar role + post-secondary marketing degree or similar OR 2 years cumulative experience in similar and complementary roles
– Fluent in French and English, and good redaction in both languages
– Proficiency in WordPress and social media tools
– Knowledge of SEO and Google AdWords
– Strong interpersonal and client services skills
– Knowledge of and interest in tech startup ecosystems are an advantage.